Image Tools is a free tool that help you to quickly edit multiple images and photo.
Image Tools let you to edit, resize, crop, rotate, flip, insert watermarks, rename and convert multiple images at the same time.
The software let you to edit also a single image.
Image Tools support Drag & Drop of images and folder of images. You can easily add many images in a moment.
You can process only what you need in the order of processing you want.
I want to edit multiple images, adding a watermark text and resizing them to a lower solution. In this case I can configure the processor choosing the WatermarkText option firstly, and then the Resizing option.
If I want to resize images, to apply a filter adjustment and finally to export converted images, I will configure the processor to do it!
- Batch Processing of multiple images at the same time!
- Drag & Drop your images in the program!
- Resize images.
- Crop images.
- Rotate and flip images
- Adjust images setting Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Hue, Gamma (also for multiple images).
- Insert a text or image Watermark.
- Rename images setting a filename, a separator and a counter (ex. filename_01.jpg).
- Convert to different formats.
- Single Image Editor.
- Set the Processor sequence.
- Process all images or only selected images.
- Export to new Directory without overwriting original images!
Multilanguage support (now only English and Italian)
By using or distributing this software (or any work based on this software) you have accepted the terms and conditions set out below.
This software is freely available in binary format. It is accepted as found and the user must checks its fitness for purpose prior to use.
This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranties whatsoever. In no event will the authors, partners or contributors be held liable for any damages, claims or other liabilities direct or indirect, arising from the use of this software.
The author will accepts no obligation to provide any support to free licence holders.
The author grants you a limited non-exclusive licence to use this software for any purpose, including commercial applications and redistribute it freely, subject to the following restrictions:
• The origin of this software must be specified; you must not claim that you wrote the original software.
• You must not alter the software, user licence or installer in any way.
• This notice may not be removed or altered from any distribution.
• You may not resell or charge for the software.
• You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, derive the source code of or modify [or create derivative work from] the program.
• You must not use this software to engage in or allow others to engage in any illegal activity.
• You may not claim any sponsorship by, endorsement by, or affiliation with the author without written permission.
• You acknowledge that Stefano Perna is the author of this software, and he owns the copyright.
This software licence is governed by Italian's laws and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Italian courts.